BOSTON Aviation Academy providing the professional Advanced Course in Ground Staff Training will help you to switch ground activities at Airline & Airport Companies. Naturally, this ground staff certification is a one year or 6 months course. The people who are at intermediate level (10+2) can enroll in Ground Staff course. At the end of the Airport Ground Staff Training, you will have detailed knowledge about laws & operational actions utilized by the airport aviation industry & you can able to deal efficiently for the customer queries.
What you will learn in Airport Ground Staff Training Courses
- Honor your ground staff operation skills according to the international airline standard
- Make sure About Safety, Baggage transport & protected passenger
- Learn about the fresh technological innovation in service of passenger
- Learn about how to check out the passenger boarding procedures and deal with their special needs
- Added advantages of a special combination of Ground operations correlated courses
- Be aware of how Departure control systems function & computer reservation operate
- Offer Advanced Customer service in a challenging customer facing situation.
Key Topics in Training for Airport Ground Staff
- We will provide 100% Education loan through our Boston Associates.
- Introduction about Airline and Airport operation
- Supervising passenger interactions
- Training about Departure control System Functions and Computer Reservation
- Improved most modern innovation, passenger facilities & Career Chances
- Hazardous goods policy awareness for service agent
Taught by the industry professionals, Our Airport Ground Staff Training Courses edge on good practices within the multifaceted operational situation in current airline and airport makes you prepare to improve on-time performance in your ground station in the aviation industry.